Frame limiter - in game - to address screen tears? (No GSync / FreeSync on a 60hz Monitor w/ 3070)

When and why screen tearing occurs isn’t a matter of opinion.
Well, some people do not notice at the same time. And that’s not debatable. It’s a subjective experience. Are the frame tears occurring rather or not they are noticed? Absolutely. This isn’t a cut and dry type thing.

That’s not why tearing happens. Tearing happens because the GPU is not drawing the frame at the same time the screen is refreshing itself.
That's exactly how it happens, when your frame rate exceeds the monitors native refresh rate. Two frames are drawn at once, obviously being out of sync on standard refresh rate displays, the GPU drawing higher while the display is fixed lower.

That's exactly how it happens, when your frame rate exceeds the monitors native refresh rate. Two frames are drawn at once, obviously being out of sync on standard refresh rate displays, the GPU drawing higher while the display is fixed lower.

Sick backtrack bro. A frame limiter does not prevent sync issues like you said/suggested/implied. If you think it does, you’re wrong. End of story.

Well, some people do not notice at the same time. And that’s not debatable. It’s a subjective experience. Are the frame tears occurring rather or not they are noticed? Absolutely. This isn’t a cut and dry type thing.

Absolutely, whether or not you notice it is another matter. Its also important to note that screen tearing is much harder to see on high refresh monitors than it is on 60Hz ones.

Sick backtrack bro. A frame limiter does not prevent sync issues like you said/suggested/implied. If you think it does, you’re wrong. End of story.
Perhaps if you learned to read you wouldn't have stroke your ego so much, but I suppose that's what you kids do best these days. Might want to read my post edit.

Also, I'm not your bro.

Absolutely, whether or not you notice it is another matter. Its also important to note that screen tearing is much harder to see on high refresh monitors than it is on 60Hz ones.
Completely false.

Perhaps if you learned to read you wouldn't have stroke your ego so much, but I suppose that's what you kids do best these days. Might want to read my post edit.

Also, I'm not your bro.

i read it bro. You’re still wrong cuz

Back