Fractal R4 With Window 59.99 + SH @ ncix.us

Thanks! Man I'm spending too much money. 7950, Samsung 250gb 840, Zalman CNPS9900 Max, and now this case goes on sale and I've been waiting for it!

Bought the black pearl

Last edited:
Bah... I am looking for the solid model, but at this price I might have to jump on a windowed unit...

Thanks! Man I'm spending too much money. 7950, Samsung 250gb 840, Zalman CNPS9900 Max, and now this case goes on sale and I've been waiting for it!

Bought the black pearl

haha how cooincidental i just bought a 7950 and an ssd (the crucial m4 though) and looking at this. but im thinking im going to get an m65 due to the drift issue.

haha how cooincidental i just bought a 7950 and an ssd (the crucial m4 though) and looking at this. but im thinking im going to get an m65 due to the drift issue.

Whats the drift issue?

Bah... I am looking for the solid model, but at this price I might have to jump on a windowed unit...

Also, I picked up the solid model last night for 69.99. Its listed at 79.99 right now, but it was listed as a surprise special or something like that. Just something to keep an eye on I guess.

If you need it shipped you might as well spend 40 more bucks on more goodies and get free shipping.

if only it was the version without the window, I'd bite on it. Don't want/need a window at all, and yes, I know that makes me a weirdo on [H]

I really have got to start watching the hot deals on the weekends. I would have been all over this. Sold out now.

Damn, I had no power or internet all weekend because of a blizzard....I wonder if I could cry to them and have them give me a rain-check. I'm going to build a new Haswell with they are released and this would have been a good start.

it's a good thing I missed it. I'm looking for the Fractal Design Core 3000 usb3.0 model though and can't find it anywhere.

it's still sitting in my trunk... too damn lazy to open it up and move my components into it.

it's still sitting in my trunk... too damn lazy to open it up and move my components into it.

LOL I was really close to getting this case but I really didn't want to take everything out in my case and deal with the whole process again.

It's a blessing and a curse for having a place a couple miles away from practically every damn manufacturer and good e-tailer. I'll call a company's headquarters/warehouse/sunshine and rainbow production facility or whatever asking if I could personally come in and purchase or take a random this or that and they never say no...

Back