Fractal Design Meshify S

Krenum

Fully [H]
Fractal Design just released their newest version of the Meshify series of cases @ $149.00. Looks like this one is geared toward water cooling.

I own a Meshify C currently, its a decent case. The only major drawback that I can see that they didn't fix with this newest version is that the IO cables are still connected to the front panel, which is kind of inconvenient and tedious to work around when you're trying to clean the case.

For me I believe I'll be waiting for the CoolerMaster NR600 next go around.

Check it out,

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352102&Description=Meshify s&cm_re=Meshify_s-_-11-352-102-_-Product

Looks like the R6 with the Meshify C front panel. This would have been perfect for me like 4 months ago when I was looking for a bigger case that didn't have a constricted front panel. Ended up settling for the R6. The closest I was able to get was the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M but I just hate the PSU shrouds Phanteks uses because of that cutout for the PSU.

It's not based on the R6 directly, but rather the S2 variant. That means the internal rail system of the S2 is present instead of the R6's drive cage / 3.25" setup. Realistically, a Meshify R6 SKU would better suit the purpose of the case. The internal rail system favours WCing for pump and res placement flexibility. I'd imagine someone who has 3.5" drives would rather them be in the front of the case in direct airflow, not getting cooked in the back.

This particular SKU ends up causing additional confusion, as people are seeing this as a Meshify C successor but that was actually based off the Define C and of course is significantly smaller. ~40L vs ~68L is a large jump.

Back