Fractal Design Define - Now with Tempered Glass

DoubleTap

2[H]4U
http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-c-tg

The Fractal Design cases were never on my short list until the Define C models came out - they checked most of the boxes with the exception of the acrylic side panels.

The TG models really cleaned up the one area I thought could use some improvement.

It looks like they are hitting the channels and are available at the Egg...

This is the only real video / review I could find - I'm sure more are coming.

Last edited:
I'm debating between this one and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (with tempered glass). Both are very good cases. I rarely use an optical drive, so I'm going to skip that (so, either case still works). It's down to looks, build quality, sound dampening (Fractal wins that one).

It's going to have a Corsair H110i (or 115i... not sure yet).

Decisions, decisions...

Same question here. I just recently bought Define C with solid panel. But it would be nice to have glass too

I'm debating between this one and the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (with tempered glass). Both are very good cases. I rarely use an optical drive, so I'm going to skip that (so, either case still works). It's down to looks, build quality, sound dampening (Fractal wins that one).

It's going to have a Corsair H110i (or 115i... not sure yet).

Decisions, decisions...

I had a lot of problems with fractal, literally threw a Define r5 in the trash a week or so ago when I parted out a system. Not impressed with their quality AT ALL. Phanteks, on the other hand, seems to well made based on what I've read and seen in pics but I haven't seen one in person. Planning to buy Phanteks next time (wanted an Evolv a few years back but they were in short supply).

I had a lot of problems with fractal, literally threw a Define r5 in the trash a week or so ago when I parted out a system. Not impressed with their quality AT ALL. Phanteks, on the other hand, seems to well made based on what I've read and seen in pics but I haven't seen one in person. Planning to buy Phanteks next time (wanted an Evolv a few years back but they were in short supply).

I went from a R5 to a Phanteks case and it was worth it. My only gripe is they only send three modular drive trays with a case that can hold 5. Everything else about the case is perfect and well thought out, they even give you a divided out container for all the various case screws.

Thank you for your feedback. An R5 was on my very short list until I noticed the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and Luxe editions. Now I'm waiting for payday.

I went with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. It's a damn nice case. Tempered glass? Daaaaamnnnn sexy. I saw it go on sale, and I just went for it. It's got good build quality so far (my small but fat ogre hands did well in it, too). Good cable management. Just a great case. They are definitely on my go-to list for cases currently.

Back