Fractal Arc Midi $59.99 + FS @ newegg

I am keeping an eye for a mid tower case with USB 3.0, and this is one I'm thinking of... any thoughts about this vs. the Carbide 300R?

I am keeping an eye for a mid tower case with USB 3.0, and this is one I'm thinking of... any thoughts about this vs. the Carbide 300R?

Hmm both good choices. My personal preference between the two would be the Fractal, but it comes down to looks really. The Fractal might have slightly better water cooling support if that helps...

Hmm both good choices. My personal preference between the two would be the Fractal, but it comes down to looks really. The Fractal might have slightly better water cooling support if that helps...

I ended up biting -- $60 was the "buy" point I had, and it looks like a solid case. I'm also a fan of the video walk thrus that Newegg does... that was really nice.

My new build now has a case, PSU, and RAM. I'll have a CPU and mobo when I hit up Microcenter next weekend, so I'm almost there!

This is a very good case.. I paid 100 for it a while back & am not 1 bit sad about it.. Solid quiet & gret to work in..

This has been on sale for ~2weeks now. & there was another post of it somewhere floating around. O well Bump as i bought mine for 55$ , It's a amazing case. Best 55$ on case thus far!

As much as I like finding deals on new hardware, I don't regret paying $100 for my Arc Midi. There's not a better mid tower case to stuff a bunch of water cooling gear in.

GEDC0478_small.jpg

GEDC0476_small.jpg

Sweet setup Rylan!

Oh how I wish cases on Newegg were Shoprunner eligible... It'd cost me half the cost of the case to ship it to PR.

I just bought this last week when it was on sale for 69.99 free shipping. Im really happy with the case. Its really quiet goes well with my external water cooling. Lots of room behind the board to hide cables. For this price its a steal.

Back on. This time without coupon.

I bought one. Going to do a budget build before I build another high end monster, if ever.

Mine arrived... waiting to get the rest of the system components before breaking into it tho

They should just keep it at $60. Then I could start making it my default case recommendation even on budget builds.

i just got mine in the mail, best lookin case i've ever had and only $60 to boot, very happy right now

I don't like the fan grills on the front and top, they look really restrictive (compared to the ones on the side and rear). Other than that seems like a solid case for the money.

I don't like the fan grills on the front and top, they look really restrictive (compared to the ones on the side and rear). Other than that seems like a solid case for the money.

They are not restrictive at all.. The dust filters catch dust & if they get clogged then that would be restrictive.. it also means that they are doing there job however..

For $60 this is a no brainer, if you need a new case this one is such a good value, so many options for fan slots and it is bigger than a mid-tower honestly, but that's good as it's not quite ATX size.

As much as I like finding deals on new hardware, I don't regret paying $100 for my Arc Midi. There's not a better mid tower case to stuff a bunch of water cooling gear in.
*snipped Pics*

That my friend is one clean, classy looking build...So simple, yet full of win!:cool:

I wish they offered a case this size that could mount a 60mm thick 360mm radiator up top..I would love to offload my HAF 932 for something smaller and with less noise leakage.I have built a number of sound dampening panels that do a great job, but it's not as quiet as I would like.

Back