fps question on 7600gt

Bleedblue12345

[H]ard|Gawd
well i just got my 7600gt and im going on a weekend trip soon and cant install it until monday, so i was wondering what fps i could expect from the card

current system:
x2 4200+
2gigs ddr 3200
250gig 7200rpm hd
450w xcilio psu
dvd-r drive
dvd-rw drive
6100 integrated (7600gt now)

i want to play all versions of battlefield, halo, WoW, doom 3, and oblivion and fear soon
also what settings could i play on ( i would like 25-30 fps minimum)

thx

It should run all those at 25-30 FPS that you want as a minimum. I think people say this card is like the 6800GT. So if that is true just look up some reviews on the 6800GS or GT and that should give you a idea. I do see Oblivion laughing at the card though if you want high settings...

i checked the obliv review and the 7600gt beat the Sh*t outa the 6800gt (in some cases almost double the fps)

WHAT MONITOR WILL YOU BE USING?? resolution will determine what kind of fps you will get.

My system is similiar to yours and all I have to say is that I think that your system will be fine for games. I have Oblivion with high settings and no where does Oblivion "laugh" at the 7600gt. FPS is smooth and great. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

Hmm really didnt think the 7600GT had that much power to it. Oh well, maybe I should look at some of the reviews on it.

Back