Foxconn 8800GTX $449.99 - Newegg

Yeah, I wish I would have found this 2 days ago. I bought a GTX from a guy off the forums here for more than this. I'm just waiting for it to get shipped.

i got it for 469 a week ago. nice card and stock overclocked higher than the others i looked at.

prices on the 8800 line are starting to crack....something new coming down the pipe?...:rolleyes:

;)

8800GT512Meg will supposedly come out on the 29th, possibly 1GB 8800GT's will follow from some companies. I htink the next gen cards will be Q1 of 08, which could mean sooner or later. I'm tryin to hold out but my 7800GT is just not cutting it. I will likely grab an 8800GT as a budget card to hold me over. Then again, it almost seems I may as well purchase the GTX now for the resolutions I need :rolleyes:

8800GT512Meg will supposedly come out on the 29th, possibly 1GB 8800GT's will follow from some companies. I htink the next gen cards will be Q1 of 08, which could mean sooner or later. I'm tryin to hold out but my 7800GT is just not cutting it. I will likely grab an 8800GT as a budget card to hold me over. Then again, it almost seems I may as well purchase the GTX now for the resolutions I need :rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat, 7800GTX and Westy, but I think I'll at least wait until the 8800GT comes out and see it performs and how it affects the market.

Back