Foxconn 8800 GTS under the tree giveaway

Highendtoys

Limp Gawd
Real World Benchmarks and Foxconn are teaming up to give away a Foxconn 8800 GTS video card on December 15th. All you have to do is take a quick marketing survey for Foxconn. A winner will be announced December 16th.

Info is located here.

Done!

I really hope I exist in the universe in which I win the 8800GTS! Just for once God, please let me get a good *free* computer part :D

"The form was not completed entirely or there was a problem processing it."

It is definitely complete...

I keep getting: The form was not completed entirely or there was a problem processing it.

Edit: Apparently didn't like my firefox

sweet, i hope i win.
I used Firefox 2 and it worked fine for me so who knows :confused:
maybe they will let you try again

Read carefully. There are two questions that look like they're one. It's the AGP/PCI-E question along with the "which video card do you actually have"-type question.

The form works fine in Firefox 2.

I have a good feeling about this one.

No one else needs to apply. Nothing to see here, move on. :D

Finger said:
Read carefully. There are two questions that look like they're one. It's the AGP/PCI-E question along with the "which video card do you actually have"-type question.

The form works fine in Firefox 2.

Good call! That was my problem, thanks man!

are we really trying to help people who cant figure out how to submit the form???!

Thanks OP.

Also possibly need to rank "Other" Field in the Priority thingy
I Put PCB Color and Ranked it 1 ;)

CopyThat said:
Also possibly need to rank "Other" Field in the Priority thingy
I Put PCB Color and Ranked it 1 ;)

You did read the instructions didn't you:

Please give 1 to 10 points to each condition according to the priority of your considerations when you choose a graphic card (10 being the highest)

Or do you mean that the color means very little to you...

"This contest is for North American residents only, one entry per household. Please answer the questions truthfully as this is a market study."

What a bunch of crap, I bet they don't even give one away. They're just tricking people to get the information they want.

Luxor said:

"This contest is for North American residents only, one entry per household. Please answer the questions truthfully as this is a market study."

What a bunch of crap, I bet they don't even give one away. They're just tricking people to get the information they want.

They are giving one away because I am the one picking the winner and telling Issac Poon, the Foxconn rep who to send it to.

Also, I just want to add that the winners email address is the only one that is being forwarded to Foxconn. All of the answers will be added up, put into a graph and sent over for their study. No funny business and I have enough 8800's I don't need another one:)

Thanx and nice find, I entered it, my birthday is on December 16 which also happens to be the same day I graduate from college. Here is hoping for the best!

Highendtoys said:
They are giving one away because I am the one picking the winner and telling Issac Poon, the Foxconn rep who to send it to.

Also, I just want to add that the winners email address is the only one that is being forwarded to Foxconn. All of the answers will be added up, put into a graph and sent over for their study. No funny business and I have enough 8800's I don't need another one:)

So...you have a lot of 8800s eh? Some of us don't *cough cough*

/mooch

:D

I think that you guys that are getting errors are not picking both AGP / PCI E and the specific video card. In the morning it will be spaced better.

Today is the last day so if you didn't get signed up now is the time. The winner will be announced tomorrow along with a new contest.

I'm sure that they will give one away - the money they save from not hiring a marketing firm to get them all this information will easily pay for the $600 card. They should have paid someone a few sheckles to code the page a bit better though; you can make a more intuitive survey using Microsoft Sharepoint than this one was...

Well, here is to free.

I'm sure that they will give one away - the money they save from not hiring a marketing firm to get them all this information will easily pay for the $600 card. They should have paid someone a few sheckles to code the page a bit better though; you can make a more intuitive survey using Microsoft Sharepoint than this one was...

It was our first contest, we are still working the bugs out guys. We did infact give the cards away and I called the winner personally. The first call I got his mother and talked to her and a couple of days later the winner called me back to thank me.

We will have contests running at least once a month. The next one will be an autographed Call of Duty II game signed by all of the developers at Infinity Ward or a bunch of CES swag.

Back