Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Because I would give it a nice home for Christmas with plenty of new games to play.

Because there are 100 billion sites, each filled with something like 100 billion people who want Galaxy cards. I would like to win one and be part of that vast and awesome universe. ;)

Because I need a new video card and my wife spend all our money on fancy soaps and shampoos at Lush.

I said I wouldn't post in this again because I never win, I guess I like, and I probably still will not win.

I desperately need an upgrade so I can play BF3 properly. I also would love to try multi-monitor gaming.

BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS AND IT WOULD MAKE A GOO D CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THANK YOU SIRS, HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE. I ALSO LIKE GALACTIC MDT ALOT AND AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR GUYSES WORK.

Cuz I'm getting back from Iraq in 2 days and I don't have a GPU in my system, had to sell my old 470 to help cover some suprise bills 2 years ago then I deployed, and in 2 days I'll get home and all I'll have is my sand filled laptop lol

I may be Army Strong, but my laptop is more like dune 2000 strong lol

Because it's drooltastisk, yea it deserves a made up word so that’s why I need one. :D

Back