Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

I'm in because I would like a new card to pair with my dad's system especially since he has a ton of monitors.

It would be the 2nd buidling block of a new PC, finally. (my Dull XPS Gen 3 has been on a steady decline for 4 years, but having no money makes it kind of hard to replace...)

So I can play Battlefield 3 on my 1080p monitor with enjoyable results!!! This GTS 250 i'm using is old news haha!

This card would be a perfect fit for a SFF gaming machine I'm building. I need pretty much all the parts, getting an awesome video card for free would be sweet.

Well, once again it'd be an upgrade from my current card, and looking at the 580's pic that thing just looks awesome and would go great with the rest of my rig.

Galaxy? Who wouldn't want a Galaxy card..?

I've heard great things about them!

This Galaxy 580 MDT would allow me to do away with my Crossfire 5770's and run my 2 monitors through 1 card - through DVI cables (not an HDMI to DVI cable). That's why I want it!

Because I would love to try a ridiculous card that's way more than I think I need..for now :)

I need some Tri-SLI goodness! (and post #386 must have good karma as 386 is legendary in the computing industry!)

Wow...would look really good next to my Galaxy GTX 570?

Might even look better REPLACING my GTX 570!

I'd love to use this card in a system I'd like to build for a friend (well, 2 systems since his wife games with him) that's been through tough times this year.

ONCE

I actually would gift this to a friend who is trying to game on an HD5450.

So I can pair it with my other Galaxy 580. Double video card, all the way around.... wow.

Gotta love a new high-powered GPU. Galaxy has done an awesome job of innovating as well.

Back