Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

b/c i'm cheap and would never buy any video card that costs more than $60.

Okay.......here goes.......

Top five reasons to give me the card:

5.Multi-monitor display goodness
4.The 8500GT I was using just died and I'm currently stuck with a X1300
3.I never win anything
2.Christmas will be tight this year - be nice to have something for myself

Aannnddd the number one reason...........

1.Feeling pretty soft with my X1300, and Galaxy will make me [H]ARD. :eek:;)

This card is much faster then my 6870, BF3 would look and play even better if I had this card.

Well, I didn't win the 570 for SLI goodness. So, why not try for an upgrade instead?!?!

Trying again so I can get my Bomb Squad nieghbor a card to upgrade his GTX260..He loves my GTX580 and would be thrilled to get something like this. Merry Xmas Galaxy!

I'm building a new Gaming/media PC, winning this card would save me a bunch of money. :)

Lookin pa nub in all da wrong places. Lookin pa nub! But I'll take dat video card!

I would appreciate the opportunity to use this card in a business environment for the sake of enhancing productivity. Thanks!

I'd just like to win something I actually want before I die. Also, NVSurround on gtx460s is pretty fail. This would be a nice upgrade.

I'd like this for Tri-SLi for BF3! Then I could probably run everything on Ultra settings for my Surround setup.

I've been dreaming about having an nvidia graphics solution for my monitors without having to purchase two cards.

I'd love to play some of these backlogged games from Steam sales that my 7year old system can't begin to handle.

Back