Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

because my 5850 isn't cutting it!

and I don't want to wait for the 7xxx series!

and I know Santa isn't real, it's just Kyle in a suit

It would give me a great basis for the creation of my first system in 7 years! Been rocking a laptop for the last 4 years, and had a system built 3 years before that.

I would love to use this graphics card because around the holidays it is hard to save up for a new graphics card and an engagement ring.

I've heard great things about Galaxy GPUs, and I'd like to try one out for myself. Also, this would help me on my next build, though it may take a while to fully finish it.

Would be a great replacement for my current 8800GTS. Plus I need multi-display setup for my trading!

Holy wow... that is one bada$$ video card.. Did you see those pics?? I WANT ONE!

And I dun even HAVE 3 monitors yet, but for that card, I admit I'd GET 3 monitors! Nice!

*** DROOL *** the things that i'd do for that card ...

Thanks to Galaxy and [H] for these great contests!

I am one poor college student in need of an upgrade. The rest of my system is fine but my wallet has run dry for a video card.

i want it because i just got a 42" 3d tv and i need a powerfull videocard to play decent games on it lol :p

I need this to relax by playing from a stressful last 3 months at work!

As I was walking home one day from work (I walk both ways uphill in the snow mind you!) pondering how I could ever get my wife to game with me, it hit me.

GALAXY!!!

Didn't I read (as I surfed [H]ardOCP at work) they were going to give away a great video card? I ran home to check and YES, it was true. All I have to do is . . .Wait . . .post in the forums why I deserve it? Awww shoot. There are so many more deserving people than me. Sure my PC has an ATI 5870 in it and plays games fine. But my wife system is ancient! If she could game with me my dream of enticing her to game with me could come true. Once she sees the gorgeous resolution this baby is capable of she'll have to game with me!

Is that a good enough reason? Sure it is!!! Pick me, Pick me!!!;)

Thanks for the chance to win guys!!!

G is for great
A is for Awesome
L is for I'm getting lazy
A is for an...
X is
Y
zZZzzzzZzzzzz

This would allow me to give my disabled Uncle my Galaxy GTX570 to replace the card in his surprise PC I built him using an old GTX260 all while giving me an ugprade!

Can't win if you don't play so here's my entry. I'd like the Galaxy card to put in my nephew's gaming computer I'm building. Budget is tight and I only have a 9800GT for him. I may give him my 5770 out of my HTPC though. The 9800 just can't cut it in today's games.

Good luck to all, but I hope i win! haha :D ... well, actually my Nephew would win.

I'm on a 9600gt card, I need the power and multi display options. Plus i love good free stuff.

Back