Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to win one myself to be convinced that these drawings are legit and not just made up to get subscribers.

i could really really really use a better video card my 465 isnt cutting it anymore since its randomly blue screening now

I want to create my 2nd virtual machine for gaming on my current rig (hopefully my PSU can handle it).

i want one so that I can have an actually current video card, vice one from 5 years ago.... ;)

My video card is getting rather long in the tooth, get to get a current generation card.

As i posted before so I could put the video card into my old gaming pc which im already going to give my nephew this christmas.

I'd like one because my current graphics card gives off so much heat my case paint is melting...

Because I haven't had a new video card in 7 years, since my 9800pro, when ATI wasn't AMD yet and AMD still had a competitive high end processor.

I need a Galaxy video card, because I am borrowing a friend's video ATI(crap) 5870 and I need Nvidia back, my card died! :(

i need a galaxy card because my new sandybridge build deserves better than a gtx460 that cant oc to 800mhz.

I like how some of these guys are saying they want to replace their "old" GTX cards or Radeon 4000s and such.

I need a Galaxy card to replace my NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS! How about that?! :)

I want one to frag newbs with my new 1080p monitor and it's killing my card trying to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back