Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can say my PC and phone (Galaxy S) match....

Ok stretching things a bit. :D

I dont want one, I NEED one!!!!! The new games are slide shows on my computer!!!

Would love to give Galaxy a chance, i have yet to use any of their products. Also haven't used Nvidia since 9800GTX.

Because I'm moving one of my gaming rigs into my bedroom and need to be able to run Arkham City smoothly on my 42" 1080p TV

I want a galaxy card because they're better, actually I NEED a galaxy card because they're better

Im currently one of the few remaining space shuttle workers left and my job may disapear at any time.
My current video card is almost old enough to vote.
sigh...

Because the Galaxy isn't big enough..

for the both of us.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would love a Galaxy 570 since my wife's Radeon HD 4830 died last night. Currently using an onboard GeForce 8200 but I doubt that will run Star Wars: The Old Republic.

This would make a nice replacement for my outdated gtx 260. In for one (fingers crossed).

Because I had my first Galaxy card by winning one here before and it was great! Let history repeat itself!!!!!!!!!!!

My landlord has stopped covering my gas bill, but is still covering my electric bill.

I'm looking to get a couple 570s in SLI and use my PC as a space heater for my room and really stick it to them.

... you must first create the universe. Galaxies are cool. I live in a galaxy. I think it'd be awesome to have a Galaxy in my computer. Especially a free one. Totes magotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back