Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because unlike my 470, I don't want to have to use a 3rd party heatsink to make it not sound like a hairdryer. :D

I would like a Galaxy 570 to help me run Skyrim with my new i7-2700K + SSD rig!

Fenian

Well, I would have to say that I want one because it would absolutely blow away my current card and keep me from needing to buy a new one.

I've never owned a Galaxy product before and haven't even had an nVidia card for the past few years so would be great to try out one of their new cards. Thanks for the Giveaway!

this the season for giving, I'd give my Galaxy 560Ti to my brother if I got this :)

Only because my favorite card ever, was a Galaxy, and i wish i had it back, it was a champ!

In4one

I've been following HardOCP since 2002 and I've always wanted a rig that is near the scale of the systems that HardOCP uses for reviews but have never been able to afford one. I have most of my parts sitting in my office but the last thing on my shopping list is a video card and I've run out of cash. Its this or wait another few months until I can afford a 570 or Radeon 7000 series video card (Febuary 2012).

(Current Project)
Case: Corsair 500R (white)
CPU: i5-2500K
Heatsink: Corsair H100
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4
Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengance
Boot Drive: OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
Monitor: 25" Asus VE258Q
Video Card: Temporary my old Radeon X800 or hand me down from my friends rig.

P.S. I plan on overclocking this beast so I can enjoy my limited gaming time to the fullest extent.

I would like the Galaxy card to upgrade my 8800 GT and experience SLI and multi-screen gaming.

Because software development on just one or two screens isn't [H] enough.

I have never owned a current generation, top line gaming card. Just always out of my budget.
So, I typically run on last years "hand me downs" purchased from my fellow [H]-Junkies on the FS forum.

It would be amazing to run with the big boys for a change ;-)

This could be the way Galaxy gets me to take a chance on their products. I've always been leary of trying them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back