Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could certainly use this to run my 3 displays and so I don't have to buy another AMD card to play recent games.

I'm currently using a HIS 5770 and it is hard to benefit from BF3's Frostbite 2 engine on low settings/resolution. Plus I prefer Nvidia's cards.

There is something I want to get off my chest.
It's about that summer, when you went away to community college.
I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine.
I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho.

But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho, and I really want this Galaxy 570.

Because I just picked up a second 24" lcd and I'm in the market for a multi display card.

Well, I'd like it because I don't have much money for upgrades, due to the fact that my money goes towards helping my mom with her bills because she is currently jobless and since she paid my way through the first 17 years of me not having a job, I help as much as I can xD

galaxy sells great products. Id love to have a new video card to upgrade my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back