Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to try out Galaxy gear but have never had the chance, and at the moment, I can't afford to. This would allow me to

I want one because it'll beat the pants off the HD4870 I just got today!

I need the card because it would be a great excuse for upgrading My monitor, also MOAR POWAH! :)

Heya, basically I've been looking at rebuilding next week and if I were to get this card, I could definitely postpone my build. I build computers for others on a daily basis but rarely get the time to sit down and tinker with my own!

Hopefully this will get me started!

Thank you and good luck to you all!

I need a new video card because my current card is too old to play current games.

Cause its only chance to start again believe in nvidia`s gpus,since my faulty 8800gts,now have 4850x2,and Galaxy is the one of few best ways to go.
And I need a new gpu. :)

Cant afford to upgrade my current card as I am a student with hefty debt already. :(

With the new changes to EVE online it's depressing I'm forced to play with lower graphic settings.

Getting this would allow me to enjoy my down time while being able to repay my student loan.

if I win I will never.ever. never. ever. never buy any other type of card other than Galaxy

At this point, due it being a 570, a replacement for the 2nd desktop PC's GPU :)

Would love a new Galaxy card to help reduce the cost of a new system!

Would be able to get my girlfriend to game with me (while not feeling slighted in GPU power) and help with her work productivity with multiple monitors.

I want it because I want to start gaming :(

I'd like one because Galaxy seems like a pretty good company, but I just haven't tried them out yet.

and NEED MOAR FRAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back