Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building my nephew a gaming computer from parts. Currently I only have a 9800 GT for him. Bought an ATI 5770 off craigslist, but it was DOA. This card would be great to give him!

Congrats to whoever wins! Thanks to Galaxy for the chance!

Multi-display is wonderous!!!! Also need to upgrade a computer in the house and don't have the additional funds for a new card right now.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

:D ;)

I'd like to replace the good ol' 4850, and wouldn't mind trying out Galaxy and something from the green team.

Because Galaxy cards are charged with ionized [H] atoms to give my gaming rig the Big Bang it needs

Galaxy seems to have a real winner here with 4 DVI ports, because that will extend the lifetime usefulness of the card beyond it's DX11 years for productivity purposes. Sign me up!

I need a new card so that I can upgrade my computer, then take my card and put it in the kids' computer so that they quit using mine all the time!

I'm a grown man with work and family taking most of my time. When I have a few moments to myself I like to play some games. I want a new card so I can make the most of my gaming time and witness all the sweet eye candy these games have to offer.

Because I'm building a rig for the wife and would like to not have to pay for a new vid card :)

I would like a Galaxy video card because they are superior to all other video cards.

although it is no longer in my main rig, my Galaxy 8800GT is still going strong 5 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back