Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm game, would love to be drawn back to nvidia with a good maker like galaxy

My gtx 460 ran super quiet and cool and allowed me to overvolt it and stay cool oc'd. Exactly what i need.

Well, seeing as how nVidia is the way it's meant to be played... apparently that would be a nice change up from my current AMD card ;)

Also, I've never owned a Galaxy product. What better way to up the rep than freebies!

I want one because my HD4650 cant max our new games or even hit medium settings at high resolutions.

I'm just a selfish old guy, and I want some good quality swag, and i don't want to pay for it.

I want one because my HD4890 is starting to show it's age in newer titles @ 1920x1200...and I'm cheap :-P

I want an GTX 570 multidisplay for my 4 part plan for world domination.

Step 1 6 monitor graphics card
Step 2 6 30 Inch monitors
Step 3?
Step 4 Profit.

Clearly because they have the power of a million suns, just like the tactical light in BF3.

Still sputtering on with an 8800GTS and would love to get knocked out of the Galaxy on a 570MDT....... :D

Because if I win a Galaxy MDT card, I could bust in on the family and shout "Great news, everyone!"

I'm really feeling the need for a new toy this saves me from spending money. Plus I finally get to play with CUDA

Some place in the world, a child is screaming, some place in the world a man is losing his mind, and some place in the world a guy is in need of a new intervention. Help a man out and donate the Galaxy :) someone needs to stay sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back