Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A GTX570 would be perfect in my new office computer...you know, for those Diablo 3 lunch breaks. :)

I desperately need an upgrade over my HD4850 to play BF3. I also want to try out the MDT that everyone is raving about.

I need one for a new build, galaxy was my first choice and now I can get one for free!!!!!

I want one because it looks like an awesome video card -- who wouldn't want that in their computer?!

Can't afford one and would love to get a new one for Skyrim and other goodies I hope to get for Xmas...

Just got 2 new monitors for eyefinity and I desperately need an upgrade from my one radeon 5850.

I would like a chance at the Galaxy 570 because I've heard nothing but amazing reviews of their gpus.

I want to build a gaming machine for my dad who only recently got into PC gaming.

I already own a Galaxy card, A++ would get another one!

I NEED a new video card because my 4850 is on it's last wee bitty legs and will not be able to keep up my gaming at 1920x1080 when I replace my monitor.

...so I can run BF3 and SWTOR at higher settings than my 4850 can manage. Poor thing, it's really struggling with all these newfangled games. :p

Just once.............just once...........come on, man.............:p

because

∵ All men are mortals ∵ ut66 is a man ∴ ut66 is a mortal

I'd love another Galaxy video card, my Galaxy 8800GT is one of the best cards I've ever purchased.

I would like this video card so i can build my family a new computer

I don't enter for me but enter for my neighbor who is an HPD Police Officer (Bomb Squad). Great guy who could really use the upgrade over his GTX260! He likes blowing crap up in BF3 and in real life :)

Props to Galaxy for these giveaway. I'd love to game on one of their cards.

Same as last weeks drawing, which I apparently didn't win. :(

To replace my Galaxy GC GTX 460.

Last edited:
Be nice to upgrade and put my 260 in my daughter's PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back