Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the looks of this card and want one for an upgrade.

Thanks Galaxy for the give-aways!

I would love to win a Galaxy Card to replace my 8800 gtx. I've heard good things about Galaxy lately and that video card looks great for someone wanting to jump into multi monitor gaming like myself :D

I'd like to make a step up from my 260's, this would be an awesome way of doing it.

Can't afford to get an upgrade for my daughter's PC - she wants to join Dad in BF3 (and SS3) :)

Because it's about time I upgraded my computer, and a new Galaxy 570 MDT would be a great start! :)

piecing a new gaming machine together now (from a Core 2 Duo laptop) and a video card would be a worthwhile addition

I just want a video card for my new wife so that she can play skyrim next to me and see all of the stuffs I can see. Well, that and Galaxy was been around long enough to know that they are a solid provider of quality hardware, so that I would be able to rely on the card to feel good about using it on her PC.

Says a lot, I think.

I need a new video card because the one in my current machine is a radeon 8500... :eek:

The Galaxy would be an excellent replacement for my old GTX260... After all, I must increase the Performance of VVVVVV !! If you haven't played it, check it out on Steam. You'll be hooked! Or you'll shoot yourself in the head... :D

I would like a Galaxy video card because they're a awesome company and make great products!

I want one for multi-display. BF3 would be even more amazing!

I want the video card so I can post a youtube video smashing it on hardocp too all the people who wanted this video card ;)

You guys are joking right? What am I going to do with this crappy video card?

Dual 6950's Flashed to 6970's no need for this crap :D

The most ironic part would be if they actually gave it to me

because new fangle things esp they more custom type that galaxy has to offer make me weak inside.

I want one because multi-displays are awesome, even though I don't have anywhere to put them!

GALAXY builds outstanding hardware. I have to replace my old daily beater with a new system so this would be awesome in that new build.

Well, same reason as last week I suppose, it'd be an upgrade and I love my upgrades! Who doesn't? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back