Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been 5 years since I upgraded my video card due to lack of funds and I'm missing out on all the coolest games that are being released

Serious Sam 3 BFE is reminding me how old my 9800GT is getting. : /

Reasons, reasons....
1. Multi-mon display goodness
2. The 8500GT I was using just died and I'm currently stuck with a X1300 :mad:
3. I never win anything
4. Christmas will be tight this year - be nice to have something for myself
5. Would like to give Galaxy a chance - they might end up with another fanboy.

Multi monitor gaming is the only way to go, and this comes in a 570 package made by Galaxy which equals win.

I'd like a Galaxy video card to replace my 8600 GTS. I've been wanting a card with an HDMI output so I could hook up my computer to my TV.

I would love to try out a Galaxy card; and it would be nice to have a multi-display monitor of this caliber again. :)

I am building a computer after seven years of last building one. Good luck would be nice here :) Then, I'll use this graphics card to learn about all the things I've missed out on the last seven!

I would just like to win one from this event at [H]. wining this would be really swell.

I want a Galaxy videocard because this is the most kickass looking card I've seen in a very long time! Galaxy has always been unique in their industrial design. Emphasis on industrial.

201111041303222963.jpg

I would love this card! Right now I'm trying to ebay all my possessions to upgrade my PC and am falling short :(

I would like the Galaxy video card so i can add another video card for folding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back