Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Because I have 3 monitors sitting around and no card to drive them so I'm in for one! (yeah terrible answer but hey...)

I believe in Christmas
images

Medical bills this year went to the roof for me so upgrading my old card is not an option this year.

i have owned a Galaxy GTX 460 before, i enjoyed being able to clean the movable cooling fan easily .... however i gifted it to a relative due to a system massive upgrade (MB/CPU) now i am using the embedded GPU :(

I would love to try the Galaxy GTX 560 performance ;)

Best of luck to all.

Hook up an Air Force Veteran of Iraq with a video card and feel great about yourself!

Because my current Galaxy card is still working perfectly and I need an upgrade! :D

New video cards always make me happy... and my sons - - - who get upgrades when I do!

Pretty sure I am going to win the lottery first, but why not. At least this doesn't cost me a buck. :D

I want one because this speeding ticket I just got means no presents for myself this christmas unless I win one of these drawings!

Of the galaxy of video cards available, this is the one I would love to get for free ;-)

The last Galaxy 560 I had ran very cool, great fan design, and I would love to have another.

I want a new Galaxy card because:

A: I need something faster than what I've got for SWTOR, BF3, and Skyrim.
B: Galaxy is stepping up and providing good product and more importantly good customer support when other manu's are going down the shitter.
C: I could use a MDT card so I can piss off my wife and connect a shitload of monitors to it!
D: There is no D, I just wanted to suck up some more!
E: It's almost my birthday.

once an nvidia fanboi, always an nvidia fanboi - & who doesn't want more real estate?

Back