Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Man I have been wanting an excuse to tell my wife that I need to buy another monitor or two and if I had a multi display video card that would be great! Granted it's a pretty lame excuse but it's an excuse none the less and it's nothing less than what she expects from me anyway! :D

I want a new galaxy video card, so I can sell my old card to my roommate, get an upgrade for my system, and then have a few epic pc gaming sessions.

I want a Galaxy Video card because I need to build a new desktop machine for schoolwork/gaming. And Im in college and broke. So it would be awesome to get a free video card to throw in it!

Count me in.

I'm building a new system for my son, who's finally old enough to do some serious FPS gaming with the old man. His 9600gt was fine when all he wanted to do was play Zynga games and watch youtube, but it just doesn't cut it for BF3 or MW3. ;)

I really need to replacing my aging 8800GTS 512MB card. :) It's been good to me, and was a great purchase at the time, but I could definitely use an upgrade. Also, I've never used a Galaxy product; wouldn't mind trying them out.

I would l-l-love anything t-t-to help my co-c-co-mputer s-s-stop stuttering when I p-p-play games :(

I want a new galaxy graphics card because my current card isn't going to cut it for all the games coming out now, I also need something to go in my stocking this year.

I'm the type of fellow that passes upgrades down to other machines in the house. I would be using the 560 MD card as I am the gamer in the house and the video card it replaces would upgrade older AGP systems.

Posting for my bro! Hes playing skyrim on a 8600gts and could definitely use a midrange card like the 560.

Back