Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

I want one because I'm too cheap to get rid of my 4890 even though it's showing it's age :-P

Good god, Pleas let me win one.

My 9800gtx is killing me in Skyrim, And I can't afford to get my 5770 fixed.

I wouldn't mind being futureproof for years! It would allow me to sell my current videocard and upgrade my underpowered processor, which I cannot currently afford to upgrade. :(

I need a 560 to upgrade my buddy's box! He deserves it but he's a little hard up, common guys, make his a merry Christmas!

I don't want the Galaxy 560DT... I NEED the Galaxy 560DT... I need it as bad as it needs me!!!!!!! So please send one my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I want one because my old videocard's HSF is broken and I don't want to put a room fan up against my computer anymore.

I need it because I'm building a new computer soon. I'd probably give my current card away to a friend.

Hm, I want it because it'd be an upgrade from my current video card, and I'd love to be running Skyrim all maxed out and without the texture glitches I'm getting with my ATI card. :( Plus who doesn't want an upgrade when they can get it?

My friend is building a computer for stocks. This mdt will suit his setup well.

I have been looking to upgrade from my 460GTX and this would be a great way to do it. Not to mention it would be a nice Christmas gift to me ;)

This would be a great replacement for my aging 280 and I've heard some good things about Galaxy.

Because free stuff is always awesome! And Galaxy really has been making a name for themselves. :D

I want one to get some work done around here and for that I need more monitors. good luck all.

Back