Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Well I'm upgrading the rest of the computer for Christmas, but a new vid card was the one piece missing from the list...

Need a multi-display card for my coding computer. Well, either that or to put into a gaming rig I am researching atm. Also I've never used anything Galaxy so a free card would be a good showing of good will >.>

I would love a galaxy video card due to them being one of a few NVIDIA vendors who implement displayport frequently in their SKUs.

It would give me an nvidia based card with a displayport as well as allowing me to SLI with my other card :).

I want a new videocard to play Star Wars ToR, that I have been waiting for about 3 years for.

I have no internet and I'm sending this in to HARDOCP on a napkin I found in the trash to win this graphic card for the computer I have outside in it's brownbox home ;)

Axe

I need a new card to replace my 4870!

also something new to pit in my sig

I could definitely use a card to drive a crapload of extra 19" LCDs I have laying around... for something awesome and because I can.

this would be a nice upgrade from what I have now and give me an excuse to get some more monitors

Back