Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

I want a new galaxy card because i have an old slow card and am in dire need for an upgrade

I wouldn't mind too terribly much to dry different brand from eVGA, and I have a nasty habit of being very, very loyal to particular brands. :D

I want it for the same reason I try for all the givaways: to sell for hookers and blow.

New video cards always make me happy... and my sons - - - who get upgrades when I do!

I'm a veteran that was enticed by the civilian world, so now I'm out with a normal job and can't afford to upgrade my rig for a while. Give me a new card, please! :p

I am in so much need of a video card upgrade....I'm still running on my Palit 8800GT.....please please please give me one......:D:D

Because I'm doing CUDA programming these days and could use some of the Fermi architectural features.

I would like the Galaxy card because my 320mb 8800gts is getting a little long in the tooth.

Saving up for a wedding, new video card is down the list a ways. BF3 really taxes the card I have :(

I need a new video card for my christmas build!
It would be a nice change to switch back to nvidia

I am starting to purchase parts for a new computer and snagging a Geforce 560 Galaxy card would go a long way to helping me do so. Plus Galaxy is a sexy beefcake of a brand! ;)

honestly. If i was picked I would end up selling the card and buying toys for toys to donate to toys for tots at my local walmart.

I am building my brother a budget rig. This would be much better than what I had planned.

I want a new graphic card to play phantasy star online 2 with all the trimmings. Hoping the Hardforum will give the games nvidia phyx capabilities a good workout :)

I am picking up some new games for the holidays so this card would go nicely with the theme

I would love to give this to my 9-year old twin sons for a Christmas present/upgrade to their PC

Back