Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

i need a new galaxy card because my EVGA 8800GT is getting long in the tooth, plus the galaxy MDT cards look bad ass.

Vision may be the art of seeing the unseen, but why not enjoy many monitors?

Also, AMD GPUs just don't fold.

Would be nice to get a new video card for my wifes PC so she can actually play games with me.

I would want the 560 MDT to setup a 4 lcd display. I can only do 2 atm with older 450 card. This newer 560 MDT will allow me to setup all 4 LCDs in seperate displays or combined as one. Love it...

Because I've been in the other camp for awhile now and would love to see what the other side has to offer.

Well, let's see........

Need some multi-mon goodness, it would be a huge step up from my 8500gt, I never win anything, Christmas will be tight this year - be nice to have something for myself......and in all this, who knows? Galaxy might get it's next fanboy.;)

Hmm, I have nothing brilliant to say.. I do know I'm in serious need of a decent upgrade, and this card is right up my alley! I'm slobbering over the review now.

or_613a5ebb-056e-449b-a2d5-410d9bc5127e.jpg

I sell a lot of Galaxy cards @ work, but have never actually owned one. Seem to be quite reliable, never had a DOA card or any returns that I know of. Would like to replace my 8800gt SLI setup with one of these :cool:

I desperately need a new card. BF3 is killing my current system. Gaming keeps me sane through tough times, and right now I need a card and can't afford it.

I want it, because I can't afford to upgrade from a X1300 when I have student loans to pay off.

Back