Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Never used a Galaxy product before, but this would certainly be a good opportunity to try one if I were to win the card.

I just had a new baby so I don't have any money to buy new hardware. Plus my 7900GT is REALLY old.

I'd love to have a new galaxy card for my htpc. While moving, my HDMI cable got snagged, so the HDMI port I'm using now is unreliable. When using 106" of front projected goodness, having an occasional loss of signal can be terrible.

Because I needed to Bake my 8800GS to get it working again, and I don't want to spend my pizza money on a new card!

I want a Galaxy card because I feel bad for buying a 460GTX SE with gimped shaders!

I want a new Galaxy Video card! because HardOCP gives galaxy components away all the time. I just want to win something for once.

It would be nice to be able to play Skyrim.

Would love the MDT for the 3-D CAD modeling that I do.

I could use the upgrade for skyrim like many others and the cooling on my current card is failing rapidly :(

Well, I have an almost finished SB system laying around that would really just need this to be finished - and I'm not a huge AMD fan (but they have better multi-display support).

I've been a long time fan of nVidia and with a few upcoming games, namely SWTOR, I would love to replace my aged 7800 GTX! With a new kid on the way we've been saving and I have no money for new toys these days :(

Would make a great graduation gift for my software degree too! :D

Back