Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Falkentyne

[H]ard|Gawd
Because I have 3 monitors sitting around and no card to drive them so I'm in for one! (yeah terrible answer but hey...)

I believe in Christmas

Medical bills this year went to the roof for me so upgrading my old card is not an option this year.

EmualDave

Limp Gawd
i have owned a Galaxy GTX 460 before, i enjoyed being able to clean the movable cooling fan easily .... however i gifted it to a relative due to a system massive upgrade (MB/CPU) now i am using the embedded GPU :(

I would love to try the Galaxy GTX 560 performance ;)

Best of luck to all.

coreyb3

n00b
Hook up an Air Force Veteran of Iraq with a video card and feel great about yourself!

focbde

Gawd
Because my current Galaxy card is still working perfectly and I need an upgrade! :D

g1xx3r

Supreme [H]ardness
New video cards always make me happy... and my sons - - - who get upgrades when I do!

Dekoth-E-

Supreme [H]ardness
Pretty sure I am going to win the lottery first, but why not. At least this doesn't cost me a buck. :D

deltronik

Limp Gawd
I want one because this speeding ticket I just got means no presents for myself this christmas unless I win one of these drawings!

maxxratt

Limp Gawd
Of the galaxy of video cards available, this is the one I would love to get for free ;-)

charold

Limp Gawd
The last Galaxy 560 I had ran very cool, great fan design, and I would love to have another.

SunnyD

2[H]4U
I want a new Galaxy card because:

A: I need something faster than what I've got for SWTOR, BF3, and Skyrim.
B: Galaxy is stepping up and providing good product and more importantly good customer support when other manu's are going down the shitter.
C: I could use a MDT card so I can piss off my wife and connect a shitload of monitors to it!
D: There is no D, I just wanted to suck up some more!
E: It's almost my birthday.