Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Spudsdude

Gawd
Triple HD Projectors would make for an amazing HT setup, this card would be perfect for that machine.

Proteos

Gawd
My GTX 280 is certainly showing it's age lately, but I have no money for a new card or system with all the Christmas presents I must buy for family and friends. A new Galaxy 560 MDT would be an awesome gift to myself (especially a free one!)

Who wouldn't want good, solid, multi-display capability from a single video card that is also good for gaming? For work & play! :D

-Ducky-

Limp Gawd
I am building a new rig next month when I get home from orders, would love to have some Galaxy in it!

Korrd

Limp Gawd
Count me in. My 4850 is getting a bit long in the tooth and money's too tight to upgrade. I'd love to have higher framerates for BF3, though. :D

drew829

n00b
To save me some money for a new computer I'm building for my dad as a Christmas present.

Baditude

[H]ard|Gawd
I need a new video card and it will be a nvidia card when I finally get one. All my money will be going to my children this holiday season and leaving me and my wants out in the cold. Help a longtime [H]'er out and hook me up with a new Galaxy 560 MDT. Brother can you spare a card?

THEMorUS

Weaksauce
I have an older system need something new to spice it up! My husband would be jealous!