Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to replace the 8600GTS that someone handed me because I was trying to upgrade to a PCIe setup. The fan on it is dead so I put some mineral oil in the spindle so it could work for a little longer. Don't know how much longer it is going to last and affording a replacement is something I can't do right now.

Would be good for my aunt's pc, she has cancer (no im not kidding) and uses the pc to keep in touch with people/write poems to friends/family but the integrated graphics card has been flaking on her. Waiting on a good black friday deal for a good cheap card.

Thanks

Girlfriend's card died and she's currently using an nVidia 5500 GT until we can replace it.

My sons 5770 just took a dump and we are looking to replace it.....this Galaxy card would be perfect.

Galaxy, innovators in MDT technology without the need for a DisplayPort monitor. Sure could use this for a new rig under construction.

Because I need a new graphics card for my wifes PC and she cant cut it with a GeForce 2 ;)

i want a new galaxy video card because i don't have one yet :)

Would love to have this card as a good secondary card to my GTX 260 or perhaps to place in my HTPC so that i can display to the TV and then soon to have a projector running in the basement

Last edited:
Several reasons:
Gives me an excuse to buy more monitors.
I've never won one of [H]ard's drawings
and most of all........It's free!

I am college student that is independent as own my own. Using a Toshiba satellite that is 6 to 7 years old. So any free or cheap hardware is great for me.

I really need this new video card --- I'm still running a P4 2.4Ghz with an ATI 9250SE.....

[H] please help this broke enthusiast...

because 2560 x 1440 is not an option when you are rocking a 4770 ( Dell Ultra Sharp U2711... ) :D

Im in the middle of a new build. lol I can only afford 1 ir 2 components per month. Have noy settled on the video card yet. lesning towards a 3 gidabyte fx-580 but so expensive. would love a good free video card to help finish this build up

sounds like a good replacement for a buggy 7900GT in my parents computer.

I need a new one. Unlike the others in this thread I'll tell the truth. I'm greedy and want a new video card, I don't necessarily need an upgrade from my GTX 280 but damn a free upgrade would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back