Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to win because I have never had a Galaxy product and I would like to try one out!

I would like this, why, because its almost X-mas and nobody ever gets me good stuff anymore. I just get socks. Being old sucks, <3 Galaxy, hook me up

I want a new Galaxy card because it would rule in my new build once completed!

This would be nice to expand the HTPC. Good thing its nVidia based since their drivers are the best on linux.

I want one because I just got married and the tech budget got slashed in the process. Free is good...

I need one for the new build that is coming forth... Gonna have two dell 24" WS Monitors hooked to it also!!!

New a video card for my a low power PC I am building. This card looks like a good low power choice.

I want a galaxy video card so I can be like Kyle Bennett. I already grew a mullet. Plus I ordered a new motherboard,CPU, and ram.

I want a Galaxy video card to accompany my upcoming Galaxy Nexus smartphone. Sure, no direct relation but I want my the "Galaxy" to rock my world.

Just finished building 14 absolute top of the line 10K CAD workstations for an engineering group and I'm sad couse I can't afford to build one for myself. This would at least bulk-up my current rig. FREE IS GREAT!!!!!

Had a Galaxy GTX580 for a while, fantastic card. Would love to have another galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back