Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need a new video card..... have been on the fence for a while now, ekeing as much out of my GTX260 as possible, and well, it's time to move on.

Posted cause at first glance I thought you meant the phone... but I could use a new video card to replace the stock acer one I have.

I don't think I have any other reason than wanting something that's free & can be utilized by an enthusiast such as myself. :)

Edit: Thinking about it, it'd be a great PhysX card with additional monitor capacity.

Because the only thing i've ever won was a splinter cell pen from xboxaddict.com

1 card controlling all monitors for a visual pinball machine I want to make would be pure hotness

What is not to like about the Galaxy Video card. Great addition to any system.

I want a new video card because new video cards are new and old ones are old... Mine is old so of course I want new! ;)

Last edited:
I'm still on my old AMD HD4850. I am desperate for an upgrade so I can play BF3 at a decent frame rate.

building my son his first rig, this would be a good first card i think.... :)

Because you guys can promote a happier marriage by throwing one my way! :D

I can't get my wife off my current EyeFinity setup and it's a source of contention on several occasions. :rolleyes:

I've got all the parts to put together a new PC, with once exception... a new Galaxy video card!

Never owned a galaxy card before and would love to see what they can do!

Plus You can never have have to many displays =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back