Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i have a very old prebuilt computer with an open pci-e slot and cant play the games my friends can. I feel alienated because of my income and would like to enjoy the games they purchased for my birthday. It's hard to keep from them the fact that i don't really get to play them, but i cant afford another 100 or more on a video card.

I'd like to win a video card, and so far i have entered all the drawings so im not holding my breath.

I donate my time and effort to the needy in south east asia.
I can't afford new PC toys, but winning a Galaxy 210 MDT would encourage me to do more for others.

This video card would be a nice upgrade from my wife's onboard video. It would also allow be to use a second display (ie TV) in that room to view streaming media.

Could always use a new card, Im currently using an old Nvidia 8800GTX that I can't afford to replace....might not be an ideal replacement but current card is a heat machine.

I want a new galaxy card because I want a new galaxy card! seems pretty obvious to me! :cool:

I've been looking for an excuse to build an HTPC for a while now, this would be a great way to jump-start the build

I never win anything, sometimes I feel that I must be on a forum wide ignore list....
Pick me, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back