Four-Player Co-Op Game GTFO Announced

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
GTFO was announced at The Game Awards and it may be what we've been looking for since the Colonial Marines fiasco. It's a four-player cooperative game and it has lots of shoot em up goodness. Afterall, who doesn't like to waste hordes of monsters trying to kill you and your friends? Watch the world premiere video (WARNING foul language) below.

Watch the video here.

lan enabled?

ugh looks like a render.

just like colonial marines was when it was revealed.

Why does it have to be zombies? Eh who cares we need more games like this, if they are good. CM should have been great I still don't know how they managed to mess that one up.

It looks like it might be more aliens, than zombies?

Why does it have to be zombies? Eh who cares we need more games like this, if they are good. CM should have been great I still don't know how they managed to mess that one up.

Sure, but the designer of PAYDAY and PAYDAY 2 brings a good amount of credibility to it.

True, good weapons and decent level design, but maybe DLC'd to death?

Who knew that the concept of 4 players vs mobs could be so fun? If only a certain company genre could come forward and make this game, instead of their fans being left 4 dead.

I like the idea of it. Hopefully it'll work out. Largely the reason I stopped playing FPS games is because most (all?) went to being a "Versus first" type game. Writers can't create a good story so it's easier to just make a FPS free for all kill each other and be happy about it game.

You know what my biggest gripe with PAYDAY 1 was? No DLC.

I understand that it could be construed that PAYDAY 2 was inundated with too much DLC, but I never felt that what you got in the original game was a rip off. In fact, in my opinion, I am glad they released so much for the game. Like, it's an awesome game, why wouldn't you want to have more, and more, and MORE content for it? I know they made some mistakes along the way, but who doesn't. I don't think it has ended up being a problem, especially with how affordable the Ultimate Edition is now (picked up all DLC I was missing, which was well over half of it, for like $15).

True, good weapons and decent level design, but maybe DLC'd to death?

Who knew that the concept of 4 players vs mobs could be so fun? If only a certain company genre could come forward and make this game, instead of their fans being left 4 dead.

I hope its more than just humanoid 'zombies' running/crawling at you. Its time to think outside the box people.

Someday's I wish I knew how to make a game.

Back