Found! WTB: Intel x299 i9 CPU and/or motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on your quest! hopefully you can find someone not expecting a %95 return on their coming up on 3 year old CPU like I've found most want lols.

LFaWolf

Gawd
Good luck on your quest! hopefully you can find someone not expecting a %95 return on their coming up on 3 year old CPU like I've found most want lols.
Really? Hmm that is crazy. I have started looking at Reddit and it seems more promising over there.

You should post what you're looking to spend. It saves everyone time to know if they're on a similar page.

PS: I have a two 7960x (one non delidded and one delidded) and a 7820x (Delidded).

LFaWolf

Gawd
Stay home on a rainy day

Edit: Didn't see the complaint - $400 for a 7900x seems reasonable?

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Limp Gawd
once cascade lake x is availabe in any meaningful capacity the prices should drop, im still waiting on a 10980xe so i can sell my i9 7980xe in a new rig.

LFaWolf

Gawd
once cascade lake x is availabe in any meaningful capacity the prices should drop, im still waiting on a 10980xe so i can sell my i9 7980xe in a new rig.
I hope you are right but I am not sure. Newegg and B&H have a few of the Cascade Lake X but they are marked up from MSRP. BestBuy is the only retailer that honors the MSRP, but 3 days ago when they had them in stock (10+ of each SKU), they were gone in just 1 day. I didn't know there are that many x299 users waiting to upgrade. I was able to get a 10920x before they were all sold out. Anyway, I got a 10-core from Reddit so locking this thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.