FOUND Where can I find AM4 hardware for H100i ???? FOUND

narsbars

2[H]4U
I have a H100i and need to find AM4 mounting hardware. The problems seems to be that mine is a Version 1, as far as I can tell. The box only has labels for H110I Hydro series.
This thing was a used purchase and collecting dust on the shelf. It does not have any round mounting hardware and I don't know what should be purchased to make it fit.
If I can't get some solid advice I may as well just toss this and buy a new $99.00 cooler as I am not looking for any OC.
Help appreciated.

Concerned with ordering from Canada. Our authorities can screw up any type of delivery, at least if it comes from an ally of the US.

I had an h80i. Cooler is currently installed in an intel build I gave to my brother. Still has the AMD hardware, but would be shipping from the US if I sent it to you.

Thanks. I went to Corsair and came up with "Out of stock" but your link worked fine. Thanks to you I was able to find a complete kit for all CPUs, and a complete screw set for $15.00 on Ebay. I found a U.S. seller.
Appreciate the help to everyone.

I had an h80i. Cooler is currently installed in an intel build I gave to my brother. Still has the AMD hardware, but would be shipping from the US if I sent it to you.
I found something, but the shipping wouldn't have been bad. I am in the US. :)

Back