Found: Two phones for $150-300 total (Xfinity Mobile, Verizon Unlocked, CDMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawadali

[H]ard|Gawd
EDIT: Thank you to everyone who reached out. I think I am all set here.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy two phones to upgrade my parents' 3-year-old Android phones (LG X Charge). Their current 2GB/16GB phones keep running out of room, and my Dad's just had a battery swelling issue last week (he is using an older phone in the interim).
  • Phones would be used with Xfinity Mobile, which is on the Verizon network (CDMA).
  • Trying to stay under $250 for both if at all possible, but can consider stretching to ~$300 depending on what's being offered. Please feel free to make an offer.
  • Shipping would be to 21222
  • Can pay via Zelle or Paypal
  • My Heatware is under Jawadali (73-0-0)

Ideally the phones would have the following specs/attributes:
  • Like new or gently used condition.
  • Would prefer identical phones - easier for me to support :).
  • 64GB of onboard storage or greater
  • 4GB of RAM or greater
  • Good, healthy battery.
    • Their current phones have a huge-for-their-specs 4500mah battery, and they only charge them once every 2-3 days.
  • 720P Screen Resolution (1080P preferable)
  • 6" or greater screen size - the larger the better (5.5" minimum, as that's what they currently have)
  • Android 9 or greater
    • Note: Would also consider iOS, but I figure iPhones are out of my price range
  • Something like the Moto G Power 2020 or Moto G Stylus 2020 or similar would be ideal.
Bare Minimum specs would be 3GB RAM / 32GB storage / Android 7, which I'd consider for the right price (and condition).

I'm not in a particular rush, so I'd like to see what folks have to offer

I am also open to a local pickup. I am located in the Baltimore, MD area, but frequently travel to Lehigh Valley (PA), and pass York, Lancaster, and Reading on the way. I can usually meet anywhere along this general route, or also along the Baltimore-to-Washington DC route.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have two Pixel 3 XLs. Even brand new they wouldn't match that batter life. $250.00 shipped for both.

I am using an Essential PH-1 phone right now, and my brother is using a Moto G Stylus 2020 (both on Xfinity). We both had LG phones before (same one my folks currently have), that we bought directly from Xfinity. We just popped in the SIM cards and they worked - which iscwhat I'd be doing for my folks.

Xfinity currently sells some LG and Motorola phones too, so I'd imagine they'd work.

Bump. Increased my budget by a bit. It'd be great to get a pair of Moto G Power 2020 or Moto G Stylus 2020 or something similar.

I have a pixel 2 64gb in excellent shape, case and glass screen protector that is unused. Pretty sure have the box as well. Make me an offer if interested.

Sorry about the delay. I have one Pixel 3XL, can send pics. I will throw in a second 3XL that appears to start, run, etc. but cannot be trusted due to an unfriendly mix up with H20.
$125.00 shipped, the second phone will be tossed in unless you don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back