Found the DOS version of an old Commodore-64 game: Telengard!

Rob94hawk

2[H]4U
Dunno if any of you are old enough to remember this game from the early 80's. But I used to play this game every day until I accidentally overwritten it trying to save my game on the Commodore 64 tape deck. Might have to break out the graph paper again for this one!
Telengard.jpg

I loved this game. It was on a disk when my dad bought me a used c64. I did not know about rogue games were at all. The disk quit woeking after the first couple of times I played it. Thanks for the link.

I loved this game. It was on a disk when my dad bought me a used c64. I did not know about rogue games were at all. The disk quit woeking after the first couple of times I played it. Thanks for the link.

Sorry. Forgot the link. Got this from a guy that upgraded the game a bit. Enjoy the nostalgia! I'm currently at level 8 using level 3 spells.

http://buildingworlds.com/telengard/

Attachments

• telengard_setup.exe
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Played on an Atari 1200XL in 1983. Was probably the first computer Rogue game I ever played. But it was the cover art that snagged me:
92882-telengard-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg

Avalon Hill Microcomputer Games... them and Strategic Simulations Inc (SSI) that was some good 8-bit shit.

I missed all of the good early PC games mainly couldn't afford a PC back then with my lawnmower and paper route money. So I was a console person up until 1997 when Ultima Online came out.

I was looking for a job went to Best Buy instead to pick up Ultima Online when I read the back of the box which said needs online to play I was kinda mixed.
Untill I stated playing the game everyday for 3 years straight the game was that good.

Last edited:
Back