FOUND: Inexpensive ATX AM4 Motherboard

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
My Gigabyte X470 motherboard suddenly died on me and I am in seek of a replacement to tide me over until I get this board back from RMA.

I am looking for something inexpensive but fully functional. I/O shield not required. I think my first choice would be another X470 board but I will consider any chipset if the price is right. Using a 1700X here so need to worry about what BIOS revision the board is on. Looking for ATX boards only.

Heatware under NobleX13 (193-0-0). Payment would be via PayPal.

nevermind! Board lives on!

Last edited:
Did you have the Aorus Ultra Gaming X470 die on you?

I had my first ultra gaming die on my after about 13 months. Got lucky and Newegg sent me a replacement.
Now my replacement is hard crashing to black screen, can only reset if I cycle the power supply switch.
I will never buy another Gigabyte board..... Guess its back to Asus and MSI only.

What symptoms did you have when yours died?
I'm also looking to pickup a new AM4 motherboard.

If you dont find used you can check for cheap B450 deals for black friday/cyber monday.

Actually I troubleshot this further and forgot to close this post. Basically I had an ADATA SU650 SATA SSD (my game library drive) die on me, which was keeping the system from posting. Imagine that! Took me forever to realize that I should disconnect it. Oops!

Back