Found a free game that works with Eyefinity..

Can't afford games for the $1500+ worth of video/display hardware?

Haha... sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

nope because where do you think the money came from to get the eyefinity config.. lol dur.. :p

Actually I own an E92 M3 and I was directed to the site for the free game so I said why not and I noticed it worked with Eyefinity!

That made me wonder about any other cool gems that might be out there :)

--mike

800 is about the price you can get decent smooth eyefinity setup... 1500 can get you the extreme one...

did everyone miss that he owns a 4th gen m3?

what is that... a $50k car...? and that's the used price, godforbid [no not the lead singer to that handsome devil] that you bought it new?!

and here you are talking about 'free' games... shame on you! :D

what is that... a $50k car...? and that's the used price, godforbid [no not the lead singer to that handsome devil] that you bought it new?!

LOL.. yes I did buy it new last year.. and it's modded too..

I guess "free game" was the wrong wording.. I know of all the not-free "commercial" games that work well with Eyefinity and I have most of them.. but I stumbled across this little freebie and just wondered if there were any other hidden gems out there besides the well known commercial games we all know about, that's all :)

--mike

Im pretty sure its closer to $90k. And more with whatever addons he put on there. I wanna drive!!! First v8 m3. HOT!! :D:eek:

Thanks for the heads up on the free game.

Side note, the M3, even a new 2010, shouldn't cost you more than $65k USD, even for the convertible. If you pay more, you don't know how to shop around. I once saved over $8k buying my car new from over 1000 miles away and just had it shipped to my door. :)

Is the game good? I remember seeing it before but never DL it.

When those M3s first came out I remember them being very pricey. :( Especially the sedans.

Back