Found a 27 1440 glossy!

icor1031

[H]ard|Gawd
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I had this monitor and returned it within a couple days because of the excessive defeats, dead/stuck pixels, massive uniformity issues, half of the screen had a strong yellow tint. These are rejected panels. You get what you pay for.

I know it has nothing really to do with this post, But I cant stand matte screens. I ended up buying the LG 34" 2560x1080 panel and removing the matte film... Best thing ive ever done.

I know it has nothing really to do with this post, But I cant stand matte screens. I ended up buying the LG 34" 2560x1080 panel and removing the matte film... Best thing ive ever done.

Were you able to clean off the glue residue without getting grain lines?

I took two old, crappy moniutors and tried to remove the film. It wasn't easy.

But, yes - matte is HORRIBLE.

I had this monitor and returned it within a couple days because of the excessive defeats, dead/stuck pixels, massive uniformity issues, half of the screen had a strong yellow tint. These are rejected panels. You get what you pay for.

Thank you!

Back