Forza Horizon 3

How the fuck are guys with level 460 in my club. Dafuq! Don't they have lives? I am only level 24 I think lol.

Can confirm that the game is now stuttering everywhere after the patch... But it is smoother during actual races.
How the fuck are guys with level 460 in my club. Dafuq! Don't they have lives? I am only level 24 I think lol.
I've only played around 10 hours so far and I'm level 63. That's only like 45-50 minutes a day since it came out.

I agree. Part of the exploit has been patched out anyhow - you can't sell duplicate HE cars for 5mill credits anymore.
They are flooded on there. You can buy it them outright for 5.5 million credits or just bid on them and pay 1 million or more.

They are flooded on there. You can buy it them outright for 5.5 million credits or just bid on them and pay 1 million or more.

Not in the auction house. Before the game was patched a couple of days ago, if you already had a HE car in your garage and got a duplicate in a wheelspin, the game would give you the option to instantly sell it for 5 million credits. Post patch you only get 2-300k I think.

Not in the auction house. Before the game was patched a couple of days ago, if you already had a HE car in your garage and got a duplicate in a wheelspin, the game would give you the option to instantly sell it for 5 million credits. Post patch you only get 2-300k I think.
Ahh I got you now.

Is there still no group/team/etc for [H]?

Last edited:
Ahh I got you now.

Is there still no group/team/etc for [H]?
Viper87227 created the club in Horizon 2, but it doesn't look like he's that far into Horizon 3, yet. His gamertag is TinyDoor, and he's in my posse right now.

Anybody can create one, though. I'm just a lazy bastard. I just joined the club my dad is in right now (GEMS) :cool:.

It unlocked for me today so i went ahead and created it.
Search for the name [H]ard|OCP
You currently have the privacy status set to invite only, so it was not appearing in search. Only found it by searching the [H] tag in club tag.

Got my refund last night from the Windows store, broke my heart because the game is amazing, but just couldn't take the stutter anymore. If they ever fix it proper and release a demo so I can confirm its fixed then I will gladly rebuy it. There's no way I'm going to lock a racing game to 30fps in 2016, also waiting for another patch gives them no incentive to fix it once they have your money already. Look at how good Arkham Knight runs now, doubt that would be the case if Steam never would have removed the game from their store and mass refunded everyone.

Is Win10 really a requirement? Can it not be played on Win7?

Is Win10 really a requirement? Can it not be played on Win7?

Windows 10 (patched to Anniversary) and Xbox one exclusive. It cannot be played with any previous Windows OS.

It's locked to the Windows 10 app store so it's unlikely to be playable anywhere else unless MS says so.

I have Windows 10 spyware-phone-home-without-permission edition installed only to run Forza and Gears of War.

Does Horizon 3 run significantly differently than Forza 6 Apex? I see a lot of people complaining about stuttering and don't want to drop $60 on a game that won't run well. Apex runs pretty much perfectly for me though.

Does Horizon 3 run significantly differently than Forza 6 Apex? I see a lot of people complaining about stuttering and don't want to drop $60 on a game that won't run well. Apex runs pretty much perfectly for me though.
its still a crap-shoot. for some its totally fine others still have issues. hence why I'm waiting for the demo!
ps: apex runs perfect for me at 1080p/ultra

The only way Horizon 3 runs at any level close to consistent on my system is to force 30fps and "frame smoothing." Having unlocked or 60fps creates massive stutter even at low detail settings (I have a GTX 980).

I'm a 60fps no-matter-what gamer, so this game is pretty unplayable for me right now.

Has the developer said if there will be a demo or not? Really want to try this out but not paying $60 for stuttering mess. I don't have that powerful of a rig either.

I guess I could always go through the refund process...

Has the developer said if there will be a demo or not? Really want to try this out but not paying $60 for stuttering mess. I don't have that powerful of a rig either.

I guess I could always go through the refund process...

Yeah if it was on Steam with their guaranteed refund with less than 2 hours played I'd go for it but I have no experience with the Windows Store so that also makes me hesitant.

Last month they said there would be a PC demo "after" the game was released but never said when that would be. "After" could mean this week or next year...who knows?

Forza Apex was actually the reason I went ahead and bought it despite a demo because other than a few minor hiccups it ran flawless for me at 1440p, never dropping below 60fps. Luckily was able to receive a refund from the Windows store chat and the process went relatively smooth. Learned my lesson and won't repurchase until they release a working demo like they promised would do.

Today we are releasing the latest update for Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. [UPDATE: Please note that this update will be released on Oct. 14 at around 7 p.m. Pacific]. This update includes numerous stability and performance improvements for the game across a variety of Windows 10 PC hardware configurations, as well as fixing numerous gameplay issues to improve game stability on PC. Performance and stability improvements continue to be a top priority for Playground Games and Turn 10, and will also be a focus of future updates as well.

In addition, we have addressed numerous gameplay balance areas in the game and introduced new Horizon Edition cars to the level-up Tombola spins.

cc5be2b3-dccc-4ea3-8d6a-c98fc65a58b7.jpg

Here’s a closer look at the improvements in this update:

Stability
· Fixed an issue where having a microphone enabled in the game but no speech pack installed would cause the title to crash on Windows 10

· Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 players when entering Maroondah Road Bucket List event

· Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Windows 10 and Xbox One players when joining online Bucket List Blueprint challenges with mismatched DLC

· Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some Xbox One players when pausing the game

· Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when collecting Loyalty Rewards while in a Convoy

· Fixed an issue that would cause a game crash for some players when using the AMD R9 Fury X graphics card on Windows 10

· Fixed a TDR for Windows 10 players

Performance
· Players running four-core setups on Windows 10 should see CPU improvements

· Improved thread layout changes for eight-core setups on Windows 10, resulting in improved performance

· Improvement to performance in upgrades and tuning screens on Windows 10

· Fixed a stall when driving in Byron Bay on Windows 10

· Stall fixed when applying Drivatar liveries while driving on Windows 10

· Stall fixed when driving in free roam on Xbox One

Wheel Support
· Improvements to force feedback dead zone and FFB performance when driving on tarmac on both Xbox One and Windows 10

· Fixed a bug so that wheel button prompts now match the in-game bindings on Windows 10

· Actions that must be mapped are now identified in the UI and number of actions that must be mapped has been reduced on Windows 10

General Improvements
· Fix for photo mode being blurry for some Windows 10 players

· Groove music playback improvements on Xbox One

· Upgrade basket UI now supports mouse input for Windows 10

· Fix for bug that prevented Windows 10 players from progressing past the Start screen with no internet connection

· Added Master Volume option for Windows 10 players

· Fix to Advanced Camera functionality in left and top views in Paintshop (Xbox One and Windows)

· Fix to enable Rewind when returning from Co-Op to Solo (Xbox One and Windows)

· Added option to mute microphones in-game (Xbox One and Windows)

· Player can now continue driving when fuel runs out (Xbox One and Windows)

Gameplay Changes
· Horizon Edition cars that boost either Skills or XP no longer provide a benefit in Online Adventure

· Fixed an issue where the Perk “The XP Bump” worked in Online Adventure. Now it provides no benefit outside of single player racing

· Added a 30-second cooldown to the Drift Tap Skill

· Reduced the amount of XP awarded for banking Skill Chains

· Reduced 3-Star score target on the following Drift Zones: Mountain Scramble, Mountain Foot, Reservoir, and Gold Mine

· Previous Horizon Edition cars removed from Wheelspins; new Horizon Edition cars added. The new HE cars are the BAC Mono Horizon Edition , Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Horizon Edition, Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Horizon Edition, Mercedes C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Horizon Edition, MG Metro 6R4 Horizon Edition, MINI Cooper S Horizon Edition, and the Subaru Impreza 22B STi Horizon Edition

· Added the name of the current Championship to Car Select in Online Adventure to help players choose a suitable car

· Horizon Edition cars display the correct bonus for Wheelspins

· Fixed an issue where the Landmarks stat was incorrectly listed as 21 instead of 19, stopping players reaching 100 percent complete

Forza Motorsport - Forza Horizon 3 October 14 Update

Let me know if this patch fixes the stuttering and other problems.

Otherwise, I'm not buying some half-baked beta!

Viper87227 created the club in Horizon 2, but it doesn't look like he's that far into Horizon 3, yet. His gamertag is TinyDoor, and he's in my posse right now.

Anybody can create one, though. I'm just a lazy bastard. I just joined the club my dad is in right now (GEMS) :cool:.

Still not that far ;). Nothing I do makes the game playable on PC. I just gotta suck it up and play on Xbox.

Back