Forza 3

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
How do you like forza 3? I got it today and for some reason I cannot get into the game like I thought I would. I figured I would pop it in and love it but so far I'm not enjoying it too much. The last racer I played was grid demo on 360 and I really liked that but I heard that forza3 was the shit so I bought it used today.

I have mw2 now and getting rdr on Monday in the mail, I just need something to fillthe gap that isn't a shooter and I really hope I can get into forza 3

If you don't like realistic racers forza will own you and you will hate it. Just a fact.

I hated dirt, I liked grid, I didn't try nfs shift. I'm really trying to like this game, the graphics are excellent for some reason I'm not getting into it like I thought I would. I don't have the difficulty up as I know it will be super hard with it up..

I think it's because the game starts out pretty slow, which is a good thing since I will get some satisfaction of winning and upgrading my cars as I go along. The graphics are excellent I think I need to play with a fast car, I bet I will like it then lol...

Just drove the Lexus eclipse and that car is bad ass, things are starting to look like this game may be a keeper lol...

Your best bet is basically leaving on as many assists as you need and then as you get better, turning them off. The game is so good when you're running on no assists and against the harder AI levels.

The game is good now, even tho the ai is pretty dumb. I set it to casual so I could get a feel for the game. I've got 7 days to return it if I don't like it, but I think I'll probably keep it. I will have to see how the online is before I decide..

You could also try Blur or Split Second, they still give you an arcade race feel with a twist to each.

wtf is a Lexus eclipse? Forza is good, but I got bored really quickly in career mode. For some reason I just got really tired of it quickly. I'm now anxiously awaiting GT5.

Forza 3 is a very solid sim racing game, and easily the best Forza game in the series. However, and I love the GT series, but for whatever reason I have a tough time keeping interest in Forza games. For whatever reason the games seem extremely "sterile" to me, lacking......something.

I have Forza 3 since it came out and every so often I will go through a couple of races but I always get bored of it quickly and put it back down for a few more weeks. It could just be my taste in games because I know many people who love Forza 3.

Forza 3 is a very solid sim racing game, and easily the best Forza game in the series. However, and I love the GT series, but for whatever reason I have a tough time keeping interest in Forza games. For whatever reason the games seem extremely "sterile" to me, lacking......something.

I have Forza 3 since it came out and every so often I will go through a couple of races but I always get bored of it quickly and put it back down for a few more weeks. It could just be my taste in games because I know many people who love Forza 3.

You know, it could be the controller thing. I had the same relationship with GT4 and GT5:prologue. Played it, got bored, came back to it, got bored again. It's been like that until I bought a wheel, it became an experience on a whole new and exciting level. I traded my copy of Prologue but when I get to sit with GT4 and and the wheel I play for hours and can't get away. If it wasn't for my huge backlog of games I would probably play GT4 more often and wouldn't even trade Prologue.

Try Forza with a wheel if you get a chance, maybe it will open up for you like GT games opened up for me.

+1
I know what you mean. I do like the game but for some reason it feels like something is not right. The last racer I played and really got into was Tokyo extreme racer series. That game had bad graphics, but the gameplay kept me hooked like a fish. Hell the cars in that game were named like zdf305gj it had no name brand cars lol..

The only racing games I have ever really loved and were addicted to are the GT series and the PGR series. Oh, and of course, Rallisport Challenge 2! The Dirt series has the same effect on me as the Forza games: they are well made games but are really lacking something that keeps them from being fun and addictive.

Yeah ole forza is goin back today, I can't get into it at all. My buddy played it for like 2 hours today and he didn't like it either. I don't know what the heck I'm gonna get now, I've got $33 store credit.

I just got rdr today, I have mw2 I need something else..

ya I got bored of it before I could really get into it
but there hasnt been a racing game that really held my interest since GT2

If you haven't played it already, Project Gotham Racing 4. Unmatched for pure arcade driving fun.

I've spent tons of time in Forza 2, but it seems with the casual options they put in for Forza 3 just makes me lazier in the game....

The graphics and the car models were bad ass but the gameplay was also ass. I played it for around 6 hours I just couldn't get into it at all..

Back