Forza 3 demo is out!

The trick is to not lose grip ;)

Almost impossible in that Porsche. Camino Viejo isn't a very technical track but it does have its areas where you're almost sure to lose a little grip or you have to drop you speed/shift into a gear you don't really need to be in.

I'm gonna try cracking a 59 second lap today, we'll see how it goes.

It's up now. I had pasted a slightly older version in for some reason.

I also improved my Audi time. I'm really not good with that car though.

Damn, getting sub 1:01 is quite difficult for me. The one time I got close I punched it early on the last turn and spun out. damn damn damn. you just can't mess up at ALL.

More worried about the U class...I hated U class cars in FM2 (although great fun for Cat and Mouse that the AT guys play). Should be interesting now since there's cat and mouse mode as well as multi-class racing.

The house guest departed this morning, haven't really put any time in since Thursday, hopefully I'll get to play a bit tonight but I'm not counting on it.

You can download a torrent of it and burn it to DVD, but you can't download it direct yet if you haven't got gold.

I'll try to do some laps tonight/tomorrow. I need to work on the non-Porsche but it's the only car of the group that I really like. I know I can get below 1 minute with it though...

Sorry psychotext. No times from me...just been busy. Might not get to it until this weekend. Then Operation Flashpoint is out next week, and I will be in my man cave for days on end with that.

My 2nd lap with the Porsche was 1:01.621 and I have tried and tried over and over again but absolutely cannot manage to beat it! lol
I'm surprised how realistic it is, especially with Manual+Clutch mode.

Yeah, I was hoping to do a few laps last night/this morning (working a weird hour shift today) but it didn't happen. My desire to beat Fable 2 and get rid of it overtook my desire to lay down fast laps.

I finally got a semi decent time with the GT3...

...now to go for sub 1m or not?:eek:

1:00.675

I'd already been doing the first corner as you said. My main problem is that I'm not consistent. I can do a sub 1 minute lap with rewind, but I can't tie it all together.

1:00:695 is my fastest with the Porsche so far... trying to break 1:00 but it's really tough, I keep messing up on the last corner.

Still fighting with the Porsche:

Forza3Demo.png

Back