Forza 3 #80 Porsche Flying Lizard - Video

Wildace

Supreme [H]ardness
Looks pretty cool (just saw some, not all, as I'm at work), though I'm partial to farnbacher loles because I've known the family (loles) who runs it forever. I'm still jealous that the PC doesn't have any of these good car collection games :(

Cool vid, though I think you might have been a little overzealous with the attached camera on the front left of the car. It is a nice angle though.

Now post some times in the demo thread. I'd wager with all that GT3 practice you might be able to put together some decent laps. :)

wtf rofl...
the car is dead flat and looks like its on rollers during turns. looks completely unnatural for some reason.

nice editing tho. cars look good!

wtf rofl...
the car is dead flat and looks like its on rollers during turns. looks completely unnatural for some reason.

nice editing tho. cars look good!

Love the Farnbacher paint scheme and they have a fantastic team.

Looks pretty cool (just saw some, not all, as I'm at work), though I'm partial to farnbacher loles because I've known the family (loles) who runs it forever. I'm still jealous that the PC doesn't have any of these good car collection games :(

Can't see the vid but GT2 cars don't exactly have alot of body roll.

Love the Farnbacher paint scheme and they have a fantastic team.

Can't see the vid but GT2 cars don't exactly have alot of body roll.

yeah i know that, but if you saw the vid you would knwo what i mean. Its literally no body roll. Like the car was just flat on a roller or pivot.

Cool vid, though I think you might have been a little overzealous with the attached camera on the front left of the car. It is a nice angle though.

Now post some times in the demo thread. I'd wager with all that GT3 practice you might be able to put together some decent laps. :)

sadly im not very good yet. still well in the novice skill catagory i think lol i havnt been able to break 1:03 with the Porsche yet. i just want to see an end lap time with 1:02.999 or something lol. ill play some more today but i wont hold my breath on breaking free of 1:03..

yeah i know that, but if you saw the vid you would knwo what i mean. Its literally no body roll. Like the car was just flat on a roller or pivot.
That's because in that particular view the camera is attached to the car. If the body moves, the camera moves... therefore no bounce etc. If you look at the other shots you'll see it move around.

I saw plenty of body movement, depending on the camera angle.

Awesome video. Love the lighting, the reflections on the cars and that tire deformation ROCKS.

yeah i really like the tire deformation its so so so much better than seeing the tire just slide stiff across the pavement

Back