Fortnite July 25, 2017 from Epic

Ha! I just pulled at a Game Informer the other day that had a cover story about Fortnite and "Epic's return to greatness." The issue was from June 2014.

It's like PvZ:GW, The Sims, Minecraft, and Farmville all bundled together.

I'm curious to see how it will do. Not liking this $39.99 for Early Access for a f2p title. I'm sure they'll be releasing paid content packs well before the title goes f2p.

Oh, and apparently I have a fetish for heavy cartoon women - thanks for helping me realize that Fartnite.

Ha! I just pulled at a Game Informer the other day that had a cover story about Fortnite and "Epic's return to greatness." The issue was from June 2014.
Came here to say that I heard about this eons ago! I'm surprised it is finally getting released.

so that means the new unreal tournament might be in beta by 2022.

interesting, kinda fun, but havent touched pre-alpha for almost 6 months now tbh. Just didnt hold my interest.

Yeah I opted to not buy an early access package, too many unknowns for me. I would like to see some feedback if any [H] members are playing though.

damn. i might need this game in my life.

my only gripe from the video is it doesn't look very hard, would like to see some more hardcore stuff.

Last edited:
I'm playing. Game can be brutal on graphics due to number of items on screen for some reason. If you want a challenge you need to play missions way over your level, else you pretty much can't die. Then again I'm in the starter world still. The skill tree is permanent so that's odd when you can play different classes. Still early access, crashed sometimes, but it's fun at the core.

A few friends of mine play this. It's incredibly easy and the grinding is real. Not sure if the devs will address either before launch.

I was part of the beta for a couple of years. Game was getting better and better and then the last couple of updates they destroyed it. Made the grinding even worse and started to show how they really wanted to monetize it. Definitely a pass.

This game brought to you by:

25% game developers

75% marketing/executive/accountants/bloodsuckers/etc...

Back