Fortigate 60E

Nicklebon

Gawd
I've got a Fortigate 60E firewall with UTM. The firewall is licensed and under support until 10/2021 as shown below. The price is $500+shipping from NC. I 've also got a Fortiswtich 248D-POE I'll throw in with the firewall for an additional $200. The switch support contract expired in July.
upload_2019-12-19_10-26-35.png

Thanks

I've been looking at the 60E for a while. Since you're familiar with it, do you know how easily it can use 2 different wans to create two different IPsec tunnels, each using one wan, while still using both wans in a round-robin fashion for lan traffic with 'sticky' persistency for connections that need it?

When you say two different ipsec tunnels on different wan interfaces are they they terminating on the same remote IP or do you mean completely different unrelated tunnels? I've got 4 tunnels tied to different WAN interfaces now. However they all terminate on different remote endpoints. That setup is just vanilla basic. The rest of your question is trivial using the what Fortinet coins as the sdwan interface on OS versions 6.0+.

Sorry, I should have clarified--yes both tunnels terminating to different remote endpoints, so completely different unrelated tunnels. Gotcha, I'll read up on sdwan. (y)

One thing I forgot to mention is that the Fortiswitch 248D-POE has the advanced routing option license which is perpetual.

Back