would be funny if it starts working just after the sprint is over and whoever happened to guess it wins i guess. here is hoping its either WCG or MOO
i think we did WCG already did we do MOO?

I can't remember if Moo happened already. Although I feel like every GPU project has been done lol

Yeah, another top-notch Project Admin that has the upmost respect for his volunteers by not even posting.

And spare me the details of how they're not paid, full time students, have limited time, or whatever else makes a good excuse. A lot of people who volunteer the computing time are too!

Yeah, another top-notch Project Admin that has the upmost respect for his volunteers by not even posting.

And spare me the details of how they're not paid, full time students, have limited time, or whatever else makes a good excuse. A lot of people who volunteer the computing time are too!

Not just that.. if you can't handle it, don't do it.

https://boinc.progger.info/odlk/forum_thread.php?id=134

Who's down with me to boycott ODLK even if it is Sprint? I'm tired of them thinking we have to run their project and so disrespected
I've made up my mind. I'm not gonna crunch another single WU for them. ODLK, ODLK1, Tomas whatever it is

I actually contribute to those projects until I hit 1 million points. Then it is very minimalist contribution as Natalia is a rude witch. When they first created the second project and multiple people were asking for the reasons why, I had DM'd her. Instead of politely replying to me, she went to the other project forum and put it on blast. The sad part is that up until that time they had refused to explain why they "couldn't" use the same server. NONE of it was explained. She just kept saying "We know why". Great. Now try explaining it to everyone else. She is even rude to the admins as if they owe her anything. They really need to just cut her off and let her do her work on her shitty little dual core computer she says does just fine. We will see how long it takes for her to see any true results without BOINC. She has gone on rants about her getting credit for some of the results that had been found. She has dissed admins for not quickly responding to her. I mean, why do they continue to put up with her?

i dunno she is right though.. the point inflation of boinc has gotten a bit insane mostly because it's original design was never meant to deal with the hardware performance available today, same problem F@H had back in the day. other than the shitty google translations of what she's saying i don't particularly see what the problem is. but what ever, if you want to make a big deal out of it that's on you two.

i dunno she is right though.. the point inflation of boinc has gotten a bit insane mostly because it's original design was never meant to deal with the hardware performance available today, same problem F@H had back in the day. other than the shitty google translations of what she's saying i don't particularly see what the problem is. but what ever, if you want to make a big deal out of it that's on you two.

An Admin not giving a shite about the volunteers donating PCs to do their work and an attitude to boot with it...yeah, I don't see the problem is either. SMH

An Admin not giving a shite about the volunteers donating PCs to do their work and an attitude to boot with it...yeah, I don't see the problem is either. SMH

if i was in her shoe's i'd of said the same shit with the responses people were posting in that thread.. all she said was that she knew the points were low and that she tried to get them changed but they said no because it would of made all the contributors points earned at the beginning of the project look meaningless.. and then people instantly start talking about boycotting it.. wtf else would you expect her to say?

but that's all i'm going to say about it.. this witch hunt drama is the same reason i left 8 years ago, it's sad to see it's still going on..

Last edited:
She actually isn't an admin (at least not since I last visited the projects). These aren't her projects. They are just running her apps and datasaets for her. However, she herself is the only one contributing work for the donors to work on at these projects. She abuses the admins as much as she condescends the donors. I don't think VietOZ's response is solely based on the one comment but rather her attitude towards everyone else since these projects sprung up. If you scour the threads in all three projects, you will find several of her comments. I know I quit caring about these projects a year ago and now just focus on the mega milestones and move on. The admins don't put her in check so they are partially responsible for her continuing the behavior. She is not grateful for what she is given and flaunts it. There is nothing wrong with donors demanding better. Quality projects are dwindling and we keep getting these garbage projects in their place. Simply telling people to leave quietly isn't a solution either. People need to know that others are outraged and some projects won't understand they are wrong until the people act. I'm not telling anyone to do anything with their boxes/resources. However, I do understand his request and feel his pain. I've made my choice long before now. To each their own.

yeah i'm not gonna get up in arms over someones comments. half of it is likely language / translation issues which cause misunderstandings.

I had a chance to read Natalia's latest rants. This only supports what I have been saying.

One day maybe Ice00 or Progger imports the developed app into their server.
Do you have hope?

This will never happen!

ice00 wrote to me on July 14th
I could probably be able to add it in ODLK1 only if Tomáš Brada will
help me in setting it.
Two months have passed. Nothing done.

Progger has been ignoring me for over a year. He will not run my experiments.
ice00 at one time imported a project by Progger.
In my opinion, so far, tasks for the ODLK1 project are generated by Progger.

I have been waiting for the start of my experiments in ODLK and ODLK1 projects for more than a year.
This did not happen!

After my despair ... if they want to run my experiments, they will have to do it without me.
They seem to want this. I will not bother them anymore ...

Even the admins are tired of her shit. And Thomas has stated:

Also I do not want to attract much more crunchers to this project. It is running off a Banana Pi and single 5400 disk and it's purspose is to develop this application (tot5/padls total) and my other endeavours. One day maybe Ice00 or Progger imports the developed app into their server.

https://boinc.tbrada.eu/forum_thread.php?id=3006&sort_style=&start=20

Back